IST induction crucible furnaces
IST induction crucible furnaces mainly used for melting cast iron by overheating, using a medium frequency current. IST induction furnaces are widely used in metallurgy, foundries and repair shops in the machine-building industry.
The IST induction melting furnace is used to produce high-quality castings from various types of alloyed and heat-resistant steels, alloyed and chemically complex cast irons.
IST furnaces are practically universal, non-ferrous metals can also be melted in them. For melting non-ferrous metals and their alloys, graphite-containing crucibles or heat-resistant concrete are used.
In some cases, rammed quartzite mass is used. The most suitable mode for work is three-shift.
The IST electric furnace is made in the climatic type UHL 4 according to GOST 15150-69.
We create equipment for casting, heating, hardening, heat treatment of metal, equipment cooling systems. We design equipment, manufacture, carry out erection supervision, commissioning of equipment, train personnel.
We design and manufacture non-standard solutions for thermoelectric metal processing. In the production of components and assemblies for induction melting furnaces, we use high quality materials and the latest equipment and machines.
Electric furnaces of the IST type are aimed at use in such conditions
- Smelting Furnace IST must be installed within 1000 m above sea level;
- The temperature of the environment of the IST furnace ranges from + 5 to + 45 ° С;
- The environment is non-explosive, it should categorically not contain gases of aggressors and other impurities dangerous for it;
- Avoid sludge formation in the water-cooling system. Do not use impurities;
- The temperature indicators of the water used to cool the furnace must strictly be the same temperature as the ambient air in the room. Maximum difference 15 ° C below ambient temperature (to avoid dew);
- The concentration of steam and dust should be in accordance with the conditions of GOST 2.1.005-88;
- Take into account the importance of this point! In places where the IST Melting Furnace will be installed, there should be no vibration at all, and even more so there should be no shocks or collisions.
IST furnace characteristics table
|Parameters||IST – 0,06||IST – 0,16||IST – 0,25||IST – 0,4|
|Nominal capacity in tones||0,06||0,16||0,25||0,4|
|Metal overheating temperature, in Celsius||1550|
|Transformers power supply, kW||100||160||250||320|
|Rated voltage, V||800||800||800||800|
|Rated frequency, Hz||2 400||1 000|
|Metal melting rate, t / h.||0,1||0,2||0,25||0,42|
Actual performance of the IST Induction Furnace
To determine the actual performance of the IAT furnace and ILT furnace, the consumer needs to take into account the time spent on the introduction of alloying additives, refining, metal drainage, the technology of melting, the type of charge and the method of loading it and other technical operations.