Induction furnace IChT (ИЧТ)
The induction crucible furnace IChT is used for heating and melting cast iron with amperage of low frequency -50 kHz.
They have a wide range of use in metallurgy, foundry and repair enterprises, as well as in mechanical engineering and other industries.
Basically, IChT furnaces are used for the manufacture of high quality iron castings.
We create equipment for casting, heating, hardening, heat treatment of metal, equipment cooling systems. We design equipment, manufacture, carry out erection supervision, commissioning of equipment, train personnel.
We design and manufacture non-standard solutions for thermoelectric metal processing. In the production of components and assemblies for induction melting furnaces, we use high quality materials and the latest equipment and machines.
IChT furnace: conditions and use:
- Use the IChT furnace at temperatures ranging from + 5 to + 45 ° С;
- The environment of use must be non-explosive, and also in no case must contain gases of any impurities and gases of an aggressive type;
- It is strictly forbidden to use all kinds of impurities in the cooled water in order to avoid the formation of sediment;
- The temperature of the water for cooling the furnace should not exceed 15 ° C from the temperature of the room in which the work is performed (otherwise dew will form);
- Vapors and dust in concentrations not exceeding those specified in GOST 2.1.005-88;
- Avoid possible shocks, damages, displacements and vibrations in the places where the IChT furnace is installed.
|Parameters||IChT – 0.5||IChT – 1.0||IChT – 2,5||IChT – 6.0|
|Nominal capacity in tones||0.5||1.0||2.5||6.0|
|Metal overheating temperature, in Celsius||1550 С˚|
|Transformers power supply, kW||160/400||400||1000||1600|
|Rated voltage, V||510||510||1050||1320|
|Rated frequency, Hz||50|
|Metal melting rate, t / h||0.3/0.7||0.51||0.67||0.8|
Productivity of the IChT Induction Furnace
In order to determine the real productivity of the IChT furnace the following factors must be taken into account:
- The time it takes to add alloying additives;
- Metal draining;
- Melting technology;
- Type and loading of the charge