Induction melting electric furnace
The “Termolit Plus” company manufactures and sells various units and melting plants, for example, industrial and medium frequency induction furnace. Induction heating of metals, used since the beginning of the 19th century, is now widespread in a wide range of industries.
The reason for this success of induction heating is the inherent advantages of this type of heating:
- With induction heating, heat is released directly in the heated body;
- High productivity of induction melting provides a low carbon monoxide waste of alloying components;
- A significantly higher heating rate is provided;
- The ability to accurately regulate the temperature during the melting process;
- Low consumption of refractory materials for the lining.
You can order the following types of induction furnace from us:
Induction oven: scope of use
Crucible furnaces are widely used for primary and secondary smelting of metals. The principle of operation of the smelting plant is based on heating and melting the raw material with electric amperage of a certain frequency. Our products are used in the following industrial sectors:
- Mechanical engineering;
- Sculpture and art casting;
- Agriculture and Railway;
- Shipbuilding and aviation industry.
Induction smelting furnaces ensure the production of high quality castings that are fully compliant with the required standards and are suitable for further processing.
Induction furnace: working principle
An induction furnace for remelting metal is like a transformer:
- The primary type of winding is a water cooled inductor;
- Secondary type of winding – load, is in the crucible;
- Remelted steel is the conductor.
The raw material is melted by Foucault currents arising under the influence of electromagnetic fields generated by an inductor. This principle allows an unlimited amount of steel to be remelted without the use of auxiliary heat sources. This melting method is also good because at the exit, the resulting product is practically free of additional impurities and retains a homogeneous composition. Improving the quality of output products and reducing the cost of the melting process.
As a result of the use of induction furnaces of our production, the consumer significantly saves on electricity consumed at the production stage. An additional advantage of our induction furnaces is their high level of efficiency, which leads to lower costs for melting. At the same time, the time intervals between the preparation (melting) process and the creation of a new product are reduced.
Types of the Induction furnaces by operating frequency and division into 2 groups:
- Industrial 50 Hz;
- Average from 300 to 8000 Hz.
To make it easier for potential customers to navigate the range of offered products, we have compiled symbols for all categories of goods.
Induction furnace, general diagram – ИUT-Y/X:
- И\I – induction heating principle;
- U – metal used (A – aluminum and alloys, Л/L – copper and alloys, C/S – steel products, Ч/CH – cast iron);
- T – the main distinguishing feature of the design (crucible);
- Y – the nominal capacity of the smelter (in tons);
- X – the power of the installation (in MW).
The main consumers of our products; Russia, Belarus, Georgia, Estonia, Ukraine and CIS countries. In our company, you can buy a ready-made induction furnace, or order a model corresponding to specific requests, we also manufacture non-standard furnaces according to the customer’s specifications. We provide services of repair, additional equipment, modernization of melting furnaces of any complexity.