Pumping stations are used in many industries: food, chemical, mechanical engineering, metallurgy. In the production process, the released heat energy must be utilized.
To cool energy-intensive equipment, a circulating cooling system is designed and assembled from separate components.
In circulating cooling systems, a cooler (cooling tower, dry cooler, evaporator), pipelines with the necessary shutoff valves, as well as pumps for pumping liquid are used.
For pumping coolant, depending on the required power, capacity, operating conditions, pumping stations need to be selected.
We create equipment for casting, heating, hardening, heat treatment of metal, equipment cooling systems. We design equipment, manufacture, carry out erection supervision, commissioning of equipment, train personnel.
We design and manufacture non-standard solutions for thermoelectric metal processing. In the production of components and assemblies for induction melting furnaces, we use high quality materials and the latest equipment and machines.
The pumping station consists of two or more pumps, shut-off, pipeline fittings, control gear, and a control cabinet. In order to ensure trouble-free operation of the equipment, a redundant pump is used in the design. In complex cooling systems, in which frequent connection and disconnection of the cooled equipment occurs, a stepped design is used.
Depending on the required capacity at the moment, one, two or more pumps are used, which can be switched on or off from a pressure drop in the system or other sensors. In order to eliminate water hammer in water supply systems, frequency converters are used for a smooth start. A supporting frame is designed for the specific conditions of the location, for the overall, power and overall parameters of the pump.
Pumping stations in systems are used to supply cold water, as well as to drain heated (waste) water and supply it to the cooler.
Pumping station complete set:
- the rest of the units are mounted on the supporting frame;
- ballast control equipment and a set of necessary instrumentation and sensors, which provide automatic control according to the specified parameters;
- frequency control converters and programmable controllers;
- equipment to protect pumps from water hammer, pressure drops, safety, bypass valves, which provide protection against emergency pressure drops in the system, hydroblow;
- connecting flanges and ventilation pipes;
- control and power cables for power supply.
Types of pumping stations
According to the control principle, pumping stations are divided into:
- with manual control – all control operations are performed by service personnel
- automatic – all turning on and off operations are performed automatically depending on the sensor signals
- semi-automatic – turns on or off after a command from the personnel, and all further work is performed in automatic mode
By the type of pumps, pumping stations are
- Axial pumps.
If you decide to buy a pumping station, you will have to take into account many factors: from the length of the line and the location of the equipment, to the amount of volume and temperature of the liquid. The choice of the manufacturer is also very important – not all products on the market meet the quality, reliability and cost. When manufacturing stations, our company uses the most reliable and durable pumps made in Italy and Germany.